"An empty shell looking for home, she kicked off her shoes and ran-- through the desert, free and wild, like the winds."

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Writing.Love.Magic Blog

So in relation to this blog, I felt inspired to create a new space to share not just my poetry but to create a space where I could share with you my new start on living a happy and healthy life!

While I will still often update this blog, Writing.Love.Magic is another wonderful space where I can linger on all sorts of different thoughts-- the latest recipes I adore, the day-to-day thoughts that cannot be written as poetry.

Here's a link to Writing.Love.Magic.
Also, I write a column for a wonderful magazine dedicated to women sharing their thoughts about nearly everything-- science, photography, lifestyle. WildFlower Magazine, created by one of my good friends, is another wonderful place to visit if you're looking for a community of beautiful, strong and talented women and friends sharing their thoughts about the world.

As the lifestyle columnist for Wildflower Magazine, I encourage you all to stop by and say hello, or take a moment to read some of the amazing stories we have been sharing.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment